+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Where can I find the cheapest MSI TwinFrozr or Asus Direct CU GTX 660 As title suggests, looking for either one of the GPUs. Anyone know what's the lowest price locally? I'll take the price guide listing on HWZ with a

1. Where can I find the cheapest MSI TwinFrozr or Asus Direct CU GTX 660 As title suggests, looking for either one of the GPUs. Anyone know what's the lowest price locally? I'll take the price guide listing on HWZ with a

As title suggests, looking for either one of the GPUs. Anyone know what's the lowest price locally?

I'll take the price guide listing on HWZ with a pinch of salt, listings are limited and I believe they're largely sponsored or ad based listings with only a few resellers up there?
    If there's a non-OC model will look at non-OC Is the lowest really S$325 for the 660 Twin Frozr? $330+ for Direct CU? Anywhere can find either of these cards under $300? (As low as possible) Of course, I'm asking here about local units with local warranty, not parallel imports Still open to 660s from other AIBs but these are my preferences.

Other notes
    I'm buying GTX 660 not because its a particularly good GPU or than I'm a fan of either green or red. It will be used in an eGPU project I'm looking to work on for a 768p laptop (which also brings it to the point that GTX660 alone is a far overkill for 768p). Also that eGPUs work a lot better with green.

PS:
    At the same time how much does a ATX 180W+ PSU (can be second hand salvaged from OEM PC too as long as its in good working condition) cost?
    How much does a working second hand Xbox 360 PSU cost?

Sorry I don't know current market rates. Don't have a lead to start on.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

Threads

Re: Where can I find the cheapest MSI TwinFrozr or Asus Direct CU GTX 660 As title suggests, looking for either one of the GPUs. Anyone know what's the lowest price locally? I'll take the price guide listing on HWZ wi

If you are on a budget and wants a 660 then get a palit gtx 660 oc edition. $280-$290 can get already.

Threads

Re: Where can I find the cheapest MSI TwinFrozr or Asus Direct CU GTX 660 As title suggests, looking for either one of the GPUs. Anyone know what's the lowest price locally? I'll take the price guide listing on HWZ wi

If you are paring up with a psu of 180w it isnt enough to power a rig. The tdp of 660 is already at 140w. You still need to power your whole rig. It isnt enough

Threads

Anyway minimum in the market now is 475w

Threads

If want cheapest, not in singapore. Simplest answer.

Threads

. I'm contemplating if Amazon globalship with free shipping. Or Taobao seller for the GTX 660 hawk if they willing to deal direct to sinkie land without middleman. Or local assuming it's just at a $20 premium for local warranty (in other words cheapest local price).

Its not that I cannot RMA US, not convenient to ask relatives there to do me such favours and not worth the hassle.

Threads

$65 cheapest Coolermaster Extreme 475W

Threads

Go to "Price List Downloads"

10. Re: Where can I find the cheapest MSI TwinFrozr or Asus Direct CU GTX 660 As title suggests, looking for either one of the GPUs. Anyone know what's the lowest price locally? I'll take the price guide listing on HWZ wi

wwenze wrote: Go to "Price List Downloads" Thanks, will take a look.

royfrosty wrote: $65 cheapest Coolermaster Extreme 475W Right, I see.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Opposite of Man is Woman. What is Opposite of Girl?

Visitors found this page by searching for: