+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Fish Oil and prostate cancer. Fish oils may raise prostate cancer risks, study confirms I knew many of us take fish oil supplement regularly and most of us are guys. So this findings is important to us.

Threads

Fish Oil and prostate cancer. Fish oils may raise prostate cancer risks, study confirms I knew many of us take fish oil supplement regularly and most of us are guys. So this findings is important to us.

2. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

Threads

Re: Fish Oil and prostate cancer. Fish oils may raise prostate cancer risks, study confirms I knew many of us take fish oil supplement regularly and most of us are guys. So this findings is important to us.

I think the research still doesnt have solid evidence but at the same time I believe we should't over dose any health supplements. Afterall there are chemicals inside.

Just take sufficient dosage is fine.

Threads

Re: Fish Oil and prostate cancer. Fish oils may raise prostate cancer risks, study confirms I knew many of us take fish oil supplement regularly and most of us are guys. So this findings is important to us.

solelabel wrote: I think the research still doesnt have solid evidence but at the same time I believe we should't over dose any health supplements. Afterall there are chemicals inside.

Just take sufficient dosage is fine. Semantics right... Logically you are correct but you're really saying nothing at all.

What dosage is "sufficient"? What constitutes an "over dose"?

Threads

After reading the article,I feel that they shouldn't have put fish oil under a bad limelight because they didn't publish the mercury levels of the test subjects.

Today's fish caught in in the sea might contain high level of mercury which is also the cause of prostate cancer.

Threads

Apparently in the article, they did mention that mercury doesn't cause prostate cancer.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Type the word CA R D below without space

Visitors found this page by searching for: