+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: pomi-t I do not have prostate cancer (as far as I know), but I have an above-average psa for my age and a family history of prostate cancer, so I watch it carefully. I considered taking dutasteride or finast

1. pomi-t I do not have prostate cancer (as far as I know), but I have an above-average psa for my age and a family history of prostate cancer, so I watch it carefully. I considered taking dutasteride or finast

I do not have prostate cancer (as far as I know), but I have an above-average psa for my age and a family history of prostate cancer, so I watch it carefully. I considered taking dutasteride or finasteride for chemoprevention. But I decided not to do that, after consulting with several experts. I realize there are different opinions on that -- but that is the decision I made. I am considering taking pomi-t, based on the recent study. I realize that study did not focus on prevention, but it still seems promising enough to be worthwhile -- and probably low risk, as best I can tell. My main concern would be whether it could "mask" cancer in some way. Any thoughts on the idea of taking pomi-t, in an effort to reduce the odds I get prostate cancer? thanks. (ps - I used to take pomwonderful pills, but stopped some time ago -- pomi-t seems to me even more promising though). I would appreciate any insights. thanks.