+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Re: Offline Marketing Methods

Threads

Re: Offline Marketing Methods

Hallo guys I am trying to promote my webdesign service in my country.
    im a reseller. How may i promote my Business to local clients offline not online .
    i Thought of creating something like a promofolder with powerpoint slides ( in paper )
    and Sending Out Emails to all of them.

i know I can Provide the best and cheapest work in my region , i just Need to convince and reach them , and Thats where the power of Marketing is a Must.

Any help?

king regards

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

Threads

Re: Re: Offline Marketing Methods

Sir, as I told you in your other thread...go to the Offline Marketing section and you will find your answers

Threads

"Best" and "cheapest" don't go together. If you provide the best work, you certainly won't be the cheapest in town.

Who wants to be the 'cheapest' anyway? There is always someone out there who does not value their own time, and they will always be willing to undercut you. Don't aim to be the cheapest. Provide good value and charge accordingly.

5. Re: Re: Offline Marketing Methods

Threads

"Best" and "cheapest" don't go together. If you provide the best work, you certainly won't be the cheapest in town.

Who wants to be the 'cheapest' anyway? There is always someone out there who does not value their own time, and they will always be willing to undercut you. Don't aim to be the cheapest. Provide good value and charge accordingly.
    completely agree with this guy... just think Lamborghini vs Skoda.. do you think Skoda is the best option, just because its cheap? If you have the choice, what will you go for?

Anyway, back on offline marketing, why don't you try:

- flyers
    - radio ads
    - printing a portfolio of your websites and going in person to visit local businesses
    - newspaper ads
    - stick a big ad on your car's rear windscreen

so many options.. none are free, but all are very cheap. GL

Threads

Sure have Partners that work really Good in webdesign and Charge mich less that im used to ! And Rhode work Better than the ones in my Country and cheaper!

Threads

Isn't this thread should be in the offline marketing section?

Threads

Dress up, get an ipad, load it with websites portfolio,print business cards, use nice cologne,choose busy street and go from business to business and ask them for 5 minutes of their time.
    When u have 5 minutes, make sure you talk to impress.
    Ask for manager of the store/restaurant/business and offer them your service.
    Dont be agressive, be polite and charming.
    I guarantee you from 10-15 visits you will get at least 1 new client.

Good luck

10. Re: Offline Marketing Methods

Hi..Sure have Partners that work really Good in webdesign and Charge mich less that im used to ! And Rhode work Better than the ones in my Country and cheaper! thank you...

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What month comes before January?

Visitors found this page by searching for: