+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Re: Phone call from the Indian Tech Support, apparently the USA didn't shut them down

Threads

Re: Phone call from the Indian Tech Support, apparently the USA didn't shut them down

So I had one of those Indian "PC Tech Support" scammers call up tonight. I didn't manage to get the first sorta 90 seconds of the call coz I was busy downloading the app for my phone. I'd started videoing it but decided to just grab a voice recording instead.

If you've never heard one, this is basically me being an absolute *** with the guy, pretending I don't know where the percentage sign is, like I'm playing absolute *retard* here... I also sound really weird coz of the low quality plus it's been transcoded by SoundCloud.

The odd thing is our number is a VoIP number with 2talk, and I'm not even sure it's in the phone book...

Anyways, enjoy!
    http://soundcloud.com/chilling_silen...ian-pc-support