+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Body/facial hair pictures

Threads

Body/facial hair pictures

I, like some of you, may have spent years searching the internet for pictures of PCOS for cross reference, to assess what's normal or expected for this condition and to maybe feel like i am not alone. Searching the forums i couldn't find many who had posted pictures of their hair wherever it may be so am making this thread, which will be updated with pictures of myself soon, (i consider myself to have pretty horrific extensive hair growth literally from head to toe) so that you may feel better about the hair you have

What is your reaction to this idea? Do you think it's good to share not just stories and personal experiencing but pictures too? I strongly believe it helps because then you know for real that you aren't alone and there's something very lovely about that.

Anyways, pictures to be taken and uploaded hopefully tonight!

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

3. Re: Body/facial hair pictures

Fruits are rich in Polyphemus can combat hair loss problems. Apple skin can make the hair more healthy and nutritious. Puree apple skin, then apply to hair, leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly....

4. Re: Body/facial hair pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Fruits are rich in Polyphemus can combat hair loss problems. Apple skin can make the hair more healthy and nutritious. Puree apple skin, then apply to hair, leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly....
    Did you try this one personally????? I just want to know the reviews. And gather more information on relative subject.

Threads
    Videos

Re: Body/facial hair pictures

I thought you were going to add some photos.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What continent is Nigeria located ?

Visitors found this page by searching for: