+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Stream video from computer to TV Here's the situation.I am a recent resident at an assisted living facility. Because I have some experience with PC's I was asked to maintain the facility resident computer, a PC with Windows 7. The computer is i

Threads

Stream video from computer to TV Here's the situation.I am a recent resident at an assisted living facility. Because I have some experience with PC's I was asked to maintain the facility resident computer, a PC with Windows 7. The computer is i

Here's the situation.I am a recent resident at an assisted living facility. Because I have some experience with PC's I was asked to maintain the facility resident computer, a PC with Windows 7.
    The computer is in the back of the media room, a 50 inch TV is in the front of the room. Also in the front is a modem and router. The computer is wireless and gets on the internet wirelessly through the router. The room is about 45 feet long.
    I would like to play video from the computer to the TV. I don't know how. I know it can be done. I am open to suggestions and would like t keep it cheap. The facility is in a corporation and it is difficult to get money.