+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Waiter Asked You For A Tip

Threads

Waiter Asked You For A Tip

i wouldn't say i'm a very generous person but i give tips on free will, mostly when the person offering the service is hospitable, i wouldn't mind giving a tip..., but what pisses me off most is when i'm been asked by someone(waiter, security guard, attendant, etc) to give a tip, i find it irritating and unproffesional, dont know whether its the nature of ones' job that makes one ask for tip, but sometimes cashiers in the bank does it too, though rarely.

Some jobs might be menial and the pay little but is it enough reason to ask for a tip? cos it does irritates me a lot and i mostly end up not giving such tips. would dat be cruel of me? does any1 else also find it irritating?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

Threads

Re: Waiter Asked You For A Tip

what a shame!

Threads

damn!

Threads

damn!
    ??

Threads

i wouldn't say i'm a very generous person but i give tips on free will, mostly when the person offering the service is hospitable, i wouldn't mind giving a tip..., but what pisses me off most is when i'm been asked by someone(waiter, security guard, attendant, etc) to give a tip, i find it irritating and unproffesional, dont know whether its the nature of ones' job that makes one ask for tip, but sometimes cashiers in the bank does it too, though rarely.

Some jobs might be menial and the pay little but is it enough reason to ask for a tip? cos it does irritates me a lot and i mostly end up not giving such tips. would dat be cruel of me? does any1 else also find it irritating?
    These waiters must fired at the same moment!

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Please type CONVENTIONALLY23

Visitors found this page by searching for: