+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Good places to purchase fitness equipment in ontario, canada?

Threads

Good places to purchase fitness equipment in ontario, canada?

Anyone recommendations? Fitness source was way overpriced. Treadmill factory seems to have gone downhill as well. Fitness avenue seems to only sell junk. I used to get my gym equipment off kijiji but now it appears to be trolled by this two jackass used equipment resellers who buy up all the decent deals and just resale them for way more. These two asses post up their ads every 1 hr on kijiji. Just take a look at this crap http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ441679003

$350 for a used 300 lb Olympic weight set plus a weight tree. You can get that brand new for cheaper.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

Threads

Re: Good places to purchase fitness equipment in ontario, canada?

Anyone recommendations? Fitness source was way overpriced. Treadmill factory seems to have gone downhill as well. Fitness avenue seems to only sell junk. I used to get my gym equipment off kijiji but now it appears to be trolled by this two jackass used equipment resellers who buy up all the decent deals and just resale them for way more. These two asses post up their ads every 1 hr on kijiji. Just take a look at this crap http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ441679003

$350 for a used 300 lb Olympic weight set plus a weight tree. You can get that brand new for cheaper.
    Have you tried Fitness Depot and Dotmar Fitness? If you're not happy with FS and TF then FD may not be what you're looking for. Quality-wise, Dotmar sells the best equipment I've come across on the retail market. A lot of their stuff is commercial, so you'll pay a fair bit for it but it's not unreasonable for the quality.

Threads

You didn't really explain what type of equipment you're looking for... but since you linked a 300 lb set, garageiron.com has probably the least expensive 300 lb olympic set in Ontario($229 for two choices of York plates). I'd be picking up a few sets likely if I still lived in ON.
    He posts here often and seems like a good, knowledgeable guy with a good handle on the industry. Maybe start your search there and see where it leads you.

Threads

You didn't really explain what type of equipment you're looking for... but since you linked a 300 lb set, garageiron.com has probably the least expensive 300 lb olympic set in Ontario($229 for two choices of York plates). I'd be picking up a few sets likely if I still lived in ON.
    He posts here often and seems like a good, knowledgeable guy with a good handle on the industry. Maybe start your search there and see where it leads you.
    Agreed. If you stated what you were looking for that would help. However, between GarageIron and Rogue you can outfit yourself pretty well. GI *should* stock some of the Black Widow stuff soon too...which is nice. Talk to (PM) GarageIron about your needs and he will direct you to your best option...even if it isn't through him. Great guy.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Type the word J A M B below without space

Visitors found this page by searching for: