+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Holiday Inn #97-Real or Artificial Real or artificial tree? Do you have a preference and why? Personally I like the real tree. I like the way it makes the house smell I like the way they look, and they're bio-de

1. Holiday Inn #97-Real or Artificial Real or artificial tree? Do you have a preference and why? Personally I like the real tree. I like the way it makes the house smell I like the way they look, and they're bio-de

Real or artificial tree? Do you have a preference and why?

Personally I like the real tree. I like the way it makes the house smell I like the way they look, and they're bio-degradable.

I have had some nice artificial trees in the past. In fact I still have an artificial tree upstairs in storage. They are great for confined spaces but there's still just something about a real tree, that makes it really special.

Part of the season is going out to get the tree and getting something slightly different every year. We usually all do it together. And then the next day we decorate it.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

Threads

Re: Holiday Inn #97-Real or Artificial Real or artificial tree? Do you have a preference and why? Personally I like the real tree. I like the way it makes the house smell I like the way they look, and they're bi

I do both trees, but love the real. One of our traditions is heading off to the farm and cutting down our favorite, one of my favorite moments of the year! Nothing beats the smell or feeling of a fresh tree.

Threads

Re: Holiday Inn #97-Real or Artificial Real or artificial tree? Do you have a preference and why? Personally I like the real tree. I like the way it makes the house smell I like the way they look, and they're bi

i do artificial as my home gets done just before thanksgiving but,i have sprays and candles which have those wonderful smells of home.

5. Re: Holiday Inn #97-Real or Artificial Real or artificial tree? Do you have a preference and why? Personally I like the real tree. I like the way it makes the house smell I like the way they look, and they're bi

I prefer real, but it depends on the context.

If you have a solid weekend that you can spend picking out/cutting down the tree, trimming it, and being close enough that you can water it daily, it's great and smells good, but this year I won't be home many weekends, so I have my artificial prelit multi color light tree up, and it looks great

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What is the last month of the year?

Visitors found this page by searching for: