+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Social Media Marketing idea

1. Thumbs up Re: Search Engine Marketing (SEM)

Thanks for the SEO tips. i would like to seo my site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Priyajain View Post
    SEM is also a type of Internet marketing associated with the researching, submitting and positioning of a website within search engines to achieve maximum visibility.

It delivers an active, targeted message to your online properties and it is the most popular medium for locating information and one of the lowest costs per customer acquisition.

2. Re: Social Media Marketing idea

Social media marketing is one interesting thing. First you have to build and maintain a good profile. For that you need to post informative than promotional. Second thing you have to active and engage with people in social media by liking, sharing and talking with them. Hope it helps

3. Re: Social Media Marketing idea

Thanks for tips, but its not really easy writing and posting informative information. Is it ok for me to copy and past someone else content?
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleyjohn View Post
    Social media marketing is one interesting thing. First you have to build and maintain a good profile. For that you need to post informative than promotional. Second thing you have to active and engage with people in social media by liking, sharing and talking with them. Hope it helps

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Type this word together without space STUDY ABROAD

Visitors found this page by searching for: