+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Weight loss

1. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

2. Re: Weight loss

It seems that no one is interested in this thread and very far long it makes a a bad reputation of this forum members in front of me.

3. Re: Weight loss

Keep on a balanced diet together with doing exercise regularly. Besides, try out some supplements that can help you much and I am sure you will get a better result after a few days.

4. Re: Weight loss

If you really want to lose weight then you should have to make changes in your daily routine life like

1. Drink plenty of water like 4 to 6 litter in a day
    2. Eat healthy food containing green vegetables
    3. Avoid eating junk food
    4. Walk 30 minutes daily in morning
    5. Do regular exercise at least 30 minutes
    6. Drink lemon juice at morning
    7. Along with this you can take some medicine

Start taking Ayrslim medicine which 100% pure herbal medicine. It helps to reduce the weight within 6 months. Take daily 2 pills 3 times in a day to lose your weight. Buy Ayrslim online from daynighthealthcare.co store in cheapest rate.

5. Re: Weight loss

You'd better try some supplements such as green coffee bean extract or green tea extract to help you control your weight.

6. Re: Weight loss

Hey Pryidevs,

Well If you didn't find any change from last three months, then I think it's a time for some change. I also feel that there is a variation in exercises and workouts we perform daily to keep ourself healthy, fit and in shape.

I feel lucky that I have my wellness coach, who is my trainer, my friend, my guide. She takes cares of everything from my daily schedule, exercise, diet-plans, meditation to everything I needed.

The approach of my wellness coach is not to dwell on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins. It is not to create lists of restrictions or good and bad foods. Instead, she work with her clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and rewarding.

Together we’ll work to reach my health goals in areas such as achieving optimal weight, reducing food cravings, increasing sleep, and maximizing energy. As we work together, I develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for me and implement lasting changes that will improve my energy, balance and health.

7. Re: Weight loss

I think take care about your diet, and consult a doctor.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

What are the first 5 letters of our website's name?

Visitors found this page by searching for: