+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Re: Car Accident - How to Handle

1. Re: Car Accident - How to Handle

I was driving my car from Vellore to Dindivanam. Near Cheyyar, a bike who was going in front of me suddenly took right without showing indicator (hand/lights) dashed my car. Two person who fell down from bike got little injured but able to walk properly. As they are part of that village, people gathered and shouted at me knowing the mistake is with the bike fellow. I parked my car and tried to explain them that it is not my fault but they were saying some stories as if I only did the mistake..Finally the person who drove the bike said "ok, you can leave" but the other person was keep saying should note down my car number. I was ready to talk and settle the matter there itself but they asked me to go from that place.

I would like to know what are the possibilities that they would file a compliant with my car's registration number. Since it is a village, all are supporting their local bike fellow even though the mistake is completely from their side. If they file a compliant how should I handle this?

Thanks in advance.