+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: What is wrong with my helvetica font-face?

Threads

What is wrong with my helvetica font-face?

I am trying to font-face helvetica neue in regular, thin, medium and bold like this:

Code CSS:
    Code:
    @font-face { 	font-family: 'helvetica neue'; 	src: url('../fonts/HelveticaNeueLTCom-bd.eot'); /* IE9 Compat Modes */ 	src: url('../fonts/HelveticaNeueLTCom-Th.ttf') format('truetype'); 	src: url('../fonts/HelveticaNeueLTCom-Roman.ttf') format('truetype'); 	src: url('../fonts/HelveticaNeueLTCom-Md.ttf') format('truetype'); 	src: url('../fonts/HelveticaNeueLTCom-Bd.ttf') format('truetype'); 	}
    But it is not working, the page just takes the last one (in this case Bd(bold) ) and applies it to all places with font-family: "helvetica neue";

How should this be done?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

3. Re: What is wrong with my helvetica font-face?

You need to do it in separate font-face rules. See the solution here under the heading Right Solution.

Threads

Re: What is wrong with my helvetica font-face?

You need to do it in separate font-face rules. See the solution here under the heading Right Solution.
    Okey thanks, so this would be correct?:

Code CSS:
    Code:
    @font-face { 	font-family: 'helvetica neue'; 	src: url('../fonts/HelveticaNeueLTCom-Roman.ttf'); 	font-weight: normal; 	font-style: normal; } @font-face { 	font-family: 'helvetica neue'; 	src: url('../fonts/HelveticaNeueLTCom-Roman.ttf'); 	font-weight: normal; 	font-style: italic; } @font-face { 	font-family: 'helvetica neue'; 	src: url('../fonts/HelveticaNeueLTCom-Md.ttf'); 	font-weight: 500; 	font-style: normal; } @font-face { 	font-family: 'helvetica neue'; 	src: url('../fonts/HelveticaNeueLTCom-Md.ttf'); 	font-weight: 500; 	font-style: italic; }   @font-face { 	font-family: 'helvetica neue'; 	src: url('../fonts/HelveticaNeueLTCom-Bd.ttf'); 	font-weight: bold; 	font-style: normal; } @font-face { 	font-family: 'helvetica neue'; 	src: url('../fonts/HelveticaNeueLTCom-Bd.ttf'); 	font-weight: bold; 	font-style: italic; }   @font-face { 	font-family: 'helvetica neue'; 	src: url('../fonts/HelveticaNeueLTCom-Th.ttf'); 	font-weight: 300; 	font-style: normal; } @font-face { 	font-family: 'helvetica neue'; 	src: url('../fonts/HelveticaNeueLTCom-Th.ttf'); 	font-weight: 300; 	font-style: italic; }

Threads

Re: What is wrong with my helvetica font-face?

Yes that seems to be what they are saying?

Try it and see

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Opposite of Girl?

Visitors found this page by searching for: