+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Weight loss stall on scale (not in mirror)

Threads

Weight loss stall on scale (not in mirror)

Hi. I am in my 6th week of my third cut and I was curious as to why the weight on the scale has not moved much. I am loosing fat as I can clearly see a difference in the mirror. I know it doesn't matter what the number is on the scale, but I find it odd that into my 6th week it hasn't changed much. I'm almost 2 years in the gym so noob gains don't explain it. This is also my most aggressive cut as I am shooting for 2 lbs a week (which is hard when the scale isn't moving).

Here is a list of the weight loss :

week 1 : 181.4
    week 2 : 177.5 (probably water weight and all of that stuff)
    week 3 : 181
    week 4 : 181
    week 5 : 181.2

Does anyone have any ideas or has experienced this?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

3. Re: Weight loss stall on scale (not in mirror)

Looks like you may not be measuring your intake correctly. It can take some time for a cut to register on the scale, but there should be some movement by week 5. How sure are you that you're actually eating at a 1000kcal daily deficit?

4. Re: Weight loss stall on scale (not in mirror)

Looks like you may not be measuring your intake correctly. It can take some time for a cut to register on the scale, but there should be some movement by week 5. How sure are you that you're actually eating at a 1000kcal daily deficit?
    You are right. I am not in a 1000kcal daily deficit. I am in a 650 - 750 kcal daily deficit depending on the day. Thank you!

Even with that deficit it still seems odd. I will make the adjustments and see what happens.

5. Re: Weight loss stall on scale (not in mirror)

Do you use a food scale? I find it's the only way to accurately measure my intake. It's especially important for cutting.

Threads

Re: Weight loss stall on scale (not in mirror)

That happens to me too, make sure u measure your food right and take vody measurements, what can ya do

Threads

Re: Weight loss stall on scale (not in mirror)

You are right. I am not in a 1000kcal daily deficit. I am in a 650 - 750 kcal daily deficit depending on the day. Thank you!

Even with that deficit it still seems odd. I will make the adjustments and see what happens.
    No! Why would you make adjustments if you're getting leaner in the mirror? Isn't that your goal? Who cares what you weigh?

8. Re: Weight loss stall on scale (not in mirror)

I have to agree with the previous poster. Remember your goal is to look slim and fit and what exactly you look like. Apart from that who cares what should you take in dinner and what you weigh.. Leave all these stress and feel relax that you are moving towards your goal.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Please type TOINCREASE

Visitors found this page by searching for: