+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Exercises? Need Help!

1. Exercises? Need Help!

I've tried a lot of different things. I just can't seem to stick to them. I'm 18 years old and living with my mother at the moment, and 6 other young kids. They eat constantly. So we can never keep good foods in the house. So because of this my mother pretty much just buys whatever. Frozen burritos, frozen pizza, twinkies, just junk food. So the food thing is the most difficult part. After a month or so if I don't see results with what I'm doing I get all discouraged, and decide to just stop. It's like a pattern. Could someone please give me some crucial advice? Like what kind of exercises I should do what days, and what not. I don't have the money for a gym membership at the moment. I do however, have two 25 pound adjustable dumbbells, a CAP workout bench, and some push up bars. I do also have a chin up bar, but the parts I need to make it work are at a different house. I'll need to get them first. So what all should I be doing? I'd like to lose a lot of the body fat, and put on quite a bit of muscle mass. I am 18, 6'0", and close to around 200 pounds. You can't really tell but I have a lot of unwanted fat. Anyways, need some advice!

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

Threads

Re: Exercises? Need Help!

I've tried a lot of different things. I just can't seem to stick to them. I'm 18 years old and living with my mother at the moment, and 6 other young kids. They eat constantly. So we can never keep good foods in the house. So because of this my mother pretty much just buys whatever. Frozen burritos, frozen pizza, twinkies, just junk food. So the food thing is the most difficult part. After a month or so if I don't see results with what I'm doing I get all discouraged, and decide to just stop. It's like a pattern. Could someone please give me some crucial advice? Like what kind of exercises I should do what days, and what not. I don't have the money for a gym membership at the moment. I do however, have two 25 pound adjustable dumbbells, a CAP workout bench, and some push up bars. I do also have a chin up bar, but the parts I need to make it work are at a different house. I'll need to get them first. So what all should I be doing? I'd like to lose a lot of the body fat, and put on quite a bit of muscle mass. I am 18, 6'0", and close to around 200 pounds. You can't really tell but I have a lot of unwanted fat. Anyways, need some advice!
    Is your only goal weight loss?

Threads

Is your only goal weight loss?
    No I'd like to put on some muscle mass as well.

Threads

Maybe get your own place, buy your own food.
    Read the stickys in the losing fat forum.
    Try doing more calisthenics, you can get really strong on body weight exercises.

Threads

Last edited by Chewbongka; Today at 10:44 AM.

7. Re: Exercises? Need Help!

No I'd like to put on some muscle mass as well.
    I really recommend you scrape up some extra dough and get a gym membership and get on a 5x5 cut. Read the stickies on nutrition like mentioned.

Threads

Do cardio combined with Bench, Barbell Rows/Pullups/ and Deadlifts 3-4 days a week

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Type the word TECH NO LO GY below without space

Visitors found this page by searching for: