+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Renting a car/motorbike during your holidays

Threads

Renting a car/motorbike during your holidays

Have you ever rented a car or a motorbike while you were on holiday? I am thinking of hiring a motorbike on my next trip to Europe. I will be travelling for three months and ask myself whether it would turn out cheaper to hire or buy a bike for that time.
    I have rented cars in the past for short periods of time, but this time I want to do something different.
    Any suggestions?

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

Threads

Re: Renting a car/motorbike during your holidays

I have rented once a car while on holiday. I rented a car to travel around when I was on holiday since I was visiting several parts of the country. If you are going to rent a motor bike then go for something extra ordinary in order to have a memorable moments.

4. Re: Renting a car/motorbike during your holidays

Renting a car/motorbike during your holidays
    1.Are you planning a holiday Most visitors find that hiring a car or a scooter helps them to explore the place in a more intimate and relaxed way and maximizes their enjoyment of being here. There are so many places to visit and having your own vehicle, offers the flexibility you would want during your vacation time. Faros Rentals is the leading local car and bike rental company.
    2. Rentals is the leading independent car & bike rental company in Zakynthos, providing business and leisure customers with a wide range of services.
    3.RENT A CAR located in St. Stefanos beach on the famous island of Mykonos , Greece offers car, bike(scooter) , ATV(quad) rentals at cheap prices. With more than 30 years experience we are in a position to cater to your transportation needs in Mykonos. We offer a wide range of vechiles to suit your holiday needs: free delivery/collection, baby seats , additional driver, unlimited mileage, mini bus with driver ...etc. Our ONLINE BOOKING is easy to accesss , making reserving and hiring a vechile problem free.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Which is bigger, a lake or an ocean?

Visitors found this page by searching for: