+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Least expensive airline?

Threads

Least expensive airline?

I recently had to buy airline tickets and found that airtrans had the cheapest prices and I'm wondering if anyone knows of another airline that is even cheaper? Anyone else use this airline? First time used them found that there were alot of issues with cancellations but had no issues with getting complementary tickets at least.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

Threads

Re: Least expensive airline?

In general, southwest tends to be the cheapest but this won't always be the case for a particular flight. Often you can get better deals if you just go through expedia. The thing is, if you're having to ship baggage, it's usually going to almost always be cheaper riding southwest because they're the only US airline that still allow 2 free luggage. They have great service too.

Threads

Re: Least expensive airline?

I'm not sure about the cheapest airline in general, but I recently discovered a great website for finding flights. Try skyscanner.com. They have the cheapest flights I've seen.

5. Re: Least expensive airline?

skyscanner is good to go with they have airline tickets in very reasonable prices. Good luck!

6. Re: Least expensive airline?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinibu View Post
    I recently had to buy airline tickets and found that airtrans had the cheapest prices and I'm wondering if anyone knows of another airline that is even cheaper? Anyone else use this airline? First time used them found that there were alot of issues with cancellations but had no issues with getting complementary tickets at least.
    naija with cheap airline

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Please type the word M O N E Y without spaces in the box below.

Visitors found this page by searching for: