+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Hosting problems with wordpress....

Threads

Hosting problems with wordpress....

Ih my god....
    ouf hosting account is every time suspending by the hosting company.

it is because of wordpress websites only.

wordpress website can be hacked any time. So we should be cautious with this type of problem.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

3. Re: Hosting problems with wordpress....

You should try a better hosting company Namecheap.

4. Re: Hosting problems with wordpress....

Yes, WordPress websites needs to set high security. As the WordPress incredibly user-friendly and is used by everyone from major corporate websites to small businesses, it makes a tempting target for malicious activity and with such a large percentage of web content using WordPress as a CMS, any security vulnerabilities in WordPress’ coding or framework could affect millions of websites.

Read This article - webhostingsuggestion.com/how-to-secure-your-wordpress-website-from-being-hacked that guides you on how to secure Your WordPress Website from being Hacked?

Also, Try HostSoch.in hosting provider, best for Wordpress websites and they do assist you on this rather suspending.

Quote Originally Posted by stundleg View Post
    Ih my god....
    ouf hosting account is every time suspending by the hosting company.

it is because of wordpress websites only.

wordpress website can be hacked any time. So we should be cautious with this type of problem.

Last edited by Zitu; at 04:18 PM.

5. Re: Hosting problems with wordpress....

yarh. do agree that Wordpress website is easy to be hacked. however, in my point of view, Wordpress still be the best website solution for small business. So, it's better for you to use quality host services like Blue host.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Type this word together without space STUDY ABROAD

Visitors found this page by searching for: