+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: WEIGHT exercises to reduce the appearance of Man boobs?

Threads

WEIGHT exercises to reduce the appearance of Man boobs?

Hi,

I'm looking for a weight exercise to reduce the appearance of "man boobs."

Yes, I know that the way to do this is to diet and do cardio - I'm aware, and I'm doing both. I'm looking to help that along with a weights regimen that will work the right muscles.

I've seen a lot of people pushing the theory that working the upper chest is the way to do it, lots of incline bench etc, but I've also seen a considerable number of the opinion that decline bench is the way to firm up the lower pecs and separate them from the abdominal region.

Any opinions on the matter would be great. What would you say I should do to lose that appearance?

Once again, please don't just repeat the need to diet and do cardio - I do this, I'm really looking for the weight training side.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

Threads

Re: WEIGHT exercises to reduce the appearance of Man boobs?

Hi,

I'm looking for a weight exercise to reduce the appearance of "man boobs."

Yes, I know that the way to do this is to diet and do cardio - I'm aware, and I'm doing both. I'm looking to help that along with a weights regimen that will work the right muscles.

I've seen a lot of people pushing the theory that working the upper chest is the way to do it, lots of incline bench etc, but I've also seen a considerable number of the opinion that decline bench is the way to firm up the lower pecs and separate them from the abdominal region.

Any opinions on the matter would be great. What would you say I should do to ?

Once again, please don't just repeat the need to diet and do cardio - I do this, I'm really looking for the weight training side.

Thanks in advance.
    There is no exercise that will spot-reduce fat deposits.

To "lose that appearance," lose the body fat.

Threads

Yeah, also gain mass (if u dont have) on these chesticles afterwards.

Threads

When diet doesn't work i recommend the strongman approach. Many strongmen sit at pretty high body fat %, but due to their massive muscle-babies you can't really tell. Start working on decline presses and inclines. An easy progression for both myofibril and sarcoplasmic hypertrophy would be doing 10, 8, 6, 4 for reps. Do each set with a weight that you would fail with +1 rep of each set. Give that a try. It's dependent on your body really.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Please type the word H E A L T H without spaces in the box below.

Visitors found this page by searching for: