+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: [n00b question] fast lens When people say fast lens, what speed are they referring to? i read wikipedia it says the lens fast is referring to that it can support a much faster shutter speed? so it's not actually anythi

Threads

[n00b question] fast lens When people say fast lens, what speed are they referring to? i read wikipedia it says the lens fast is referring to that it can support a much faster shutter speed? so it's not actually anythi

2. # ADS
    AD Google Ad

Threads

Re: [n00b question] fast lens When people say fast lens, what speed are they referring to? i read wikipedia it says the lens fast is referring to that it can support a much faster shutter speed? so it's not actually an

I think it means the lens can open to a larger aperture to allow more light in so that you can have a faster shutter speed for the same amount of exposure

4. Re: [n00b question] fast lens When people say fast lens, what speed are they referring to? i read wikipedia it says the lens fast is referring to that it can support a much faster shutter speed? so it's not actually an

chikon wrote: I think it means the lens can open to a larger aperture to allow more light in so that you can have a faster shutter speed for the same amount of exposure ok, so the speed actually does not refer to the lens itself, but rather refer to the speed of the shutter on the camera body, when using this lens.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above.

Please type CARINSURANCE

Visitors found this page by searching for: